Aix en Provence Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Enjoy a full day tour in Aix en Provence: The most beautiful city of Provence.
Our Aix en Provence Tour includes:
- Scenic drive across the countryside of Provence: On the road your will admire some of the landscapes painted by Paul Cézanne. The father of cubism painting was born in Aix en Provence. He painted more than 80 times the Mountain Sainte Victoire which overlooks the town. You can stop in the fields down the mountain and by Cézanne windmill where he painted many masterpieces.
- Panoramic tour of Aix en Provence including: Cézanne’s Jas de Bouffan, the Vasarely Foundation, the Modern Opera, the Rotonde square and the Thermal Baths.
- Guided walking tour including:
- The Mazarin neighborhood: see the 17th century palaces such as Hotel de Caumont.
- The Cours Mirabeau: see the statue of the last King of Provence, King René the Good, “Les Deux Garçons” café and Cézanne first house.
- The Albertas square.
- The daily market where your guide will invite you to taste the local Calisson.
- The Market Palace & the City Hall Palace.
- The Saint Sauveur Cathedral and its 4th century Baptistery.
- Take time for lunch & shopping during your walking tour. Your guide will advice the best restaurants serving local cuisine. He will also tell about the best goods made in Provence.
Lunch will be organized with your guide according to your wishes and is not included.
We wish you an excellent Aix en Provence tour.