Aix en Provence & Marseille Bus Tour
Meet your professional tour guide and your bus driver at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable bus.
Enjoy the best of Marseille & Aix en Provence on a full day tour.
Entrances included into Aix en Provence Cathedral and Marseille Notre Dame Basilica.
Our Aix en Provence & Marseille Bus Tour includes:
Morning in Aix en Provence
- Scenic drive across the countryside of Provence on your way to Aix en Provence.
- Panoramic tour of Aix en Provence including: the Sainte Victoire mountain, Cezanne family house, the Rotonde Fountain.
- Guided walking tour of the pedestrian historical center including: the Cathedral Saint Sauveur (entrance included), the City Hall Square, the Market Palace, the Albertas Square, Cezanne first house, the Cours Mirabeau, the Mazarin neighborhood.
- Enjoy some free time to taste the local specialties by the market.
- Free time for lunch can be organized in Aix en provence or in Marseille as you wish.
Afternoon in Marseille
- Arrive in Marseille for a full panoramic tour of the oldest french city founded by the Greeks 26 centuries ago. The panoramic tour of Marseille includes: the Old Port, the Longchamp Palace, the Kennedy seaside avenue and the Basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde, the Canebière Street, the MUCEM Museum, the Pharo Palace, the Castle of If, the Borély Castle, the Saint Victor Monastery, the Saint Jean Fortress, the Saint Nicolas Fortress.
- Enjoy a 45 minute stop at the Basilica Notre Dame de la Garde and a private guided tour of the monument.
- Free time on the Old Port before driving back to your accommodation.
Lunch will be organized with your guide according to your wishes and is not included.
Have a nice tour with us.