Aix en Provence, Marseille & Cassis Bus Tour
Meet your professional tour guide and your bus driver at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable private bus.
Enjoy a full-day tour in Aix en Provence, Marseille & Cassis.
Entrances included in Aix en Provence Saint Sauveur Cathedral and Marseille Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica.
Our Aix en Provence, Marseille & Cassis Bus Tour includes:
- Guided walking tour of the pedestrian historical center of Aix en Provence including: the Cours Mirabeau, the Mazarin neighborhood and its seventeenth century palaces such as Hotel de Caumont, Cezanne first house, Cezanne school, the Saint Sauveur Cathedral and its fourth century baptistery, the city hall square and the market palace.
- Free time in the city center for shopping and lunch on your own before going to Cassis.
- In Cassis you will enjoy a panoramic tour in the Calanques National Park with a photo stop at the Cap Canaille.
- In Marseille you will enjoy a panoramic tour including: The Kennedy Corniche, the Basilica Notre Dame de la Garde, the Old Port, the Fortress Saint Jean, the Fortress Saint Nicolas, the Saint Victor Monastery, the City Hall Palace, the MUCEM and the Major Cathedral.
- A guided tour inside and outside the Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica to enjoy the panorama over all Marseille.
Lunch will be organized with your guide advice according to your wishes and is not included.
Have a nice tour in Provence.