Arles & Les Baux de Provence Bus Tour
Meet your professional guide and your bus driver at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable private bus.
Enjoy a full-day private tour to Arles & Les Baux de Provence.
Our Arles & Les Baux de Provence Bus Tour includes:
Morning in Arles
- Panoramic tour across the countryside to admire the most beautiful landscapes of Provence painted by Vincent Van Gogh.
- Photo stop by Van Gogh Bridge, the Pont Langlois.
- Guided walking tour in the pedestrian center of Arles including:
- The Roman Amphitheater (UNESCO) still in use for the local bull races.
- The Roman Theater (UNESCO) where concerts and theater pieces are still being performed.
- The Saint Trophime church and its magnificent cloister (UNESCO).
- Van Gogh Café, Van Gogh Hospital and Van Gogh Garden.
- Enjoy some free time for lunch in Arles or in Les Baux de Provence.
Afternoon in Les Baux de Provence
- Panoramic drive from Arles to les Baux de Provence: You will see the rice fields of Provence, the sun flower fields, the olive trees and the Montmajour Abbey.
- In Les Baux de Provence, your guide will lead you to the most outstanding art exhibition in Provence: Les Carrières de Lumières. A huge limestone quarry transformed into an indescribable art gallery where painting of masters are magically becoming alive…
- Guided walking tour of Les Baux de Provence including: the eleventh century Castle, the sixteenth century village, the twelfth century church. Enjoy the breathtaking view over the rocky hills and the fields of the Rhône River valley.
- Take some time for shopping & tasting to local specialties.
Lunch will be organized according to your wishes and is not included.
Entrance fees are not included.
Have a nice tour in Arles and Les Baux de Provence.