Arles & Pont du Gard Bus Tour
Meet your professional tour guide and your bus driver at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable bus.
Enjoy a day trip to Arles & Le Pont du Gard.
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage most impressive monuments in Provence.
Our Arles & Pont du Gard Bus Tour includes:
Morning in Arles
- Scenic drive across the countryside of Provence and landscapes painted by Vincent Van Gogh on your way to Arles.
- Panoramic tour of Arles including: a photo stop at the Langlois Bridge painted by Van Gogh, a drive along the Rhône river, the Roman Empire Bridge, the building where Van Gogh had his bedroom in Arles, the City Walls, the Alyscamps, the Luma Tower.
- Guided walking tour of the pedestrian historical center including: the Roman Amphitheater, the Roman Theater, the Saint Trophime Church, the City Hall Palace, Van Gogh Cafe, Van Gogh Hospital, Van Gogh Garden.
- After the walking tour you will enjoy some free time for lunch and shopping in Arles before driving to the Pont du Gard.
Afternoon in Le Pont du gard
- After a drive through the vineyards and the fields of the Camargue Natural Park you will arrive at Le Pont du Gard, the hugest Roman Aqueduct left in the world. It may be the most extraordinary piece of engineering left from the Romans, perfectly calculated regarding the water speed in the aqueduct.
- Guided walking tour to explore Le pont du Gard and its museum. Your guide will tell you all the details of one of the greatest piece of engineering of the antiquity.
Lunch will be organized according to your wishes and is not included.
Entrance fees are not included.
By the end of the day you will know all about the Roman Empire in Provence.
Have a nice bus excursion in Arles and Pont du Gard.