Avignon & Aix en Provence Tour
Price per tour
8 hour tour in private van for 1 to 8 persons.
Tour starts where you wish: hotel, cruise ship, private residence…
Tour available from Marseille, Aix en Provence, Avignon, Arles and their surroundings.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a private van.
Enjoy a day trip exploring Aix en Provence & Avignon.
Our Avignon & Aix en Provence Tour includes:
Morning in Avignon
- Panoramic drive across Provence on the road to Avignon: You will see countryside of Provence, the Alpilles mountains, the Lubéron mountains, the Mount Ventoux, the Rhône river, the Durance River, fields full of olive trees and vineyards.
- Panoramic tour of Avignon: you will see the City Walls from the fourteenth century, the Barthelasse island, the Castle of Villeneuve les Avignon.
- Guided walking tour of Avignon including: the Bridge of Avignon, the Popes Palace, the Popes Gardens, the Cathedral, the Opera Square, the middle age neighborhood and the covered market.
- Free time for lunch and shopping before driving to Aix en Provence.
Afternoon in Aix en Provence
- Panoramic tour of Aix en Provence including: the Jas de Bouffan (Cezanne family house), Cezanne Studio, the Sainte Victoire mountain, the Roman Baths.
- Guided walking tour of the pedestrian historical center including: the Cours Mirabeau, the Mazarin neighborhood and its seventeenth century palaces such as Hotel de Caumont, Cezanne first house, Cezanne school, the Saint Sauveur Cathedral and its fourth century baptistery, the city hall square and the market palace.
- Free time in the city center for shopping or taste the local specialty: the Calisson.
Lunch will be organized with the advice of your tour guide according to your wishes and is not included.
Contact us to customize this tour at email@example.com
Have a nice day trip to Avignon and Aix en Provence.