Avignon Bus Tour
Meet your professional tour guide and your bus driver at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable private bus.
Enjoy a full-day tour in Avignon.
Our Avignon Bus Tour includes:
- A panoramic drive across Provence on the road to Avignon: You will see countryside of Provence, the Ventoux Mountain, the Alpilles mountains, the Lubéron mountains, the Rhône river, the Durance River, fields full of olive trees and vineyards.
- A panoramic tour of Avignon: you will see the City Walls from the fourteenth century, the Barthelasse island, the Castle of Villeneuve les Avignon.
- A guided walking tour into the UNESCO historical center:
- In the morning, your guide will lead you to the twelfth century Bridge of Avignon, inside the Popes Palace (around one hour and a half), and by the Opéra and City Hall square where you can stop for lunch.
- In the afternoon you will have time to explore the Cathedral, the Popes Gardens and the middle age neighborhoods full of nice shops, antiquaries and wineries.
- Enjoy some free time on your own before driving back to your accommodation.
The tour duration can be adapted to your needs.
Lunch is not included in this tour and can be organized with your guide according to your wishes.
Entrance fees not included.
Have a nice tour in Avignon.