Avignon & Pont du Gard Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Enjoy a full-day trip exploring the UNESCO jewels of Avignon & Pont du Gard.
Our Avignon & Pont du Gard Tour includes:
- Panoramic drive across the countryside of Provence on your way to Avignon including: the Alpilles Natural Park, the Lubéron Natural Park, the Mount Ventoux and the valley of the Durance river.
- Panoramic drive around Avignon including: the 14th century City Walls, the Rhône river, the Rock of the Doms, the Castle of Villeneuve les Avignon, the Barthelasse island.
- Guided walking tour inside the UNESCO historical center of Avignon including: the 14th century Popes Palace, the 12th century Bridge of Avignon, the 12th century Notre Dame des Doms Cathedral, the Popes Garden, the City Hall Palace and the Opera square.
- Take some time for lunch in Avignon
- Panoramic drive to the Pont du Gard across the Tavel vineyards.
- Private guided tour of the Pont du Gard UNESCO site & the Pont du Gard Museum to learn everything about the Roman Empire engineering.
Lunch will be organized with your guide according to your wishes and is not included.
Entrance fees not included.
Have a nice day trip in Avignon and Pont du Gard.