Bandol Wine Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Enjoy a perfect day in Bandol exploring three different vineyards.
Our Bandol Wine Tour includes:
- Panoramic drive along the coast of Provence on your way to Bandol. The Bandol wine AOC appellation covers an area including 8 different villages around Bandol. Its microclimate allows the Mourvèdre, king varietal of the Appellation Origin Control (AOC). This area produces rich red wines and outstanding rosés which stand out from the other wines of Provence.
- Stop at Domaine Lou Capelan, which looks out onto the pretty village of La Cadière d’Azur. Take a tour of the cellar before tasting various international award-winning wines.
- Stop at Domaine La Garenne. Also located in La Cadière d’Aur the Estate of la Garenne owes its fame to its red and rosé wines. Visit the wine cellar and enjoy a wine tasting before lunch.
- We recommend lunch at Hostellerie Bérard, located in the hilltop village of La Cadière d’Azur, with panoramic views over Bandol vineyards and even a seasonal outdoor pool. Chef Jean-François Bérard owns the gastronomic restaurant which also boasts one star in the Michelin Guide and serves elegant and flavourful Mediterranean cuisine, marrying authenticity and modernity to perfection in line with the seasons.Lunch can also be taken in the hilltop village of Le Castellet. Le Castellet is located 10 minutes from La Cadière.
- After lunch stop in the bigger vineyard Domaine Bunan, located in Bandol. Domaine Bunan is amongst the leading producers of wine in the area. The Bunan family produce delicious, aromatic, dry white and rosé wines together with dense, dark, spicy Mourvédre based reds. The Bunan family is building red wines to be aged for at least a decade.
- Drive back to your accommodation after a perfect Bandol Wine Tour.
Lunch will be organized according to your wishes and is not included.
Wine tastings are to be paid directly at the winery. Consider from 5 to 15 euros per person depending on the number of wines you taste.
Have a great tour in Provence.