Cannes Walking Tour
Price per tour
2 hour private walking tour for up to 50 persons.
Only the people you invite will be part of the tour.
Tour starts where you wish in Cannes.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Meet your professional tour guide anywhere in Cannes.
Explore Cannes on a private guided walking tour.
Our Cannes Walking Tour includes:
- Start the tour at the Film Festival Palace, home to the Cannes International Film Festival and examine hand-prints of movie stars in the cement floor. Stand before the Palace red-carpeted stairway, where the world’s most talented and famous movie stars convene each year for the Cannes Film Festival, the largest cinema festival on the planet.
- Stroll along the beach and the palm-lined avenue “La Croisette”, the main shopping street for luxurious goods. Make your way past couture boutiques and grand palaces. Reach the Carlton Hotel, a filming location for Alfred Hitchcock’s 1955 classic movie “To Catch a Thief”.
- Feel the local atmosphere on the city-hall square where the locals play Pétanque.
- Follow your guide in the old town of Le Suquet with its colorful houses and flavorful Provencal markets full of fresh fruit, vegetables, clothes, linens, ceramics, jewelry and leather goods.
- At the top of the hill you will stand amid the castle ruins to relish panoramic views of the Bay of Cannes and the Lérins Islands, where the 1998 film Man with the Iron Mask was made. You will also visit the inside of the 17th century Provencal Gothic church and stroll along tree-lined terraces.
Have a nice walking tour in Cannes.