Excursion Aix en Provence & Marseille
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Explore the two main cities of Provence with a professional tour guide.
Entrances included into the Saint Sauveur Cathedral in Aix en provence & the Basilica Notre Dame de la Garde in Marseille.
Our Excursion Aix en Provence & Marseille includes:
Morning in Aix en Provence
- Panoramic drive across Provence on your way to Aix en Provence.
- Panoramic tour of Aix en Provence including: the Rotonde Fountain, Cézanne Jas de Bouffan and the Roman Baths.
- Guided walking tour of the historical center of Aix en provence including: the Mazarin neighborhood, the Cours Mirabeau, Cézanne first house, the Albertas square, the City Hall Palace, the Market Palace, the Cathedral, the colorful markets and elegant boutiques.
- Take some time to taste the local specialties such as the Calissons.
- Lunch can be organized in Aix en Provence or in Marseille as you prefer.
Afternoon in Marseille
- Panoramic tour of Marseille including: the Arch of Triumph, the Longchamp Palace, the Canebière Street, the Old Port, the Fortress Saint Jean, the Fortress Saint Nicolas, the Saint Victor Monastery, the Pharo Palace, the Kennedy Seaside Avenue, the Catalan Beach, the Vallon des Auffes, the Castle of If, the Borély Castle and the Basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde.
- Stop at the Longchamp Palace for a private tour of the palace and its gardens.
- Stop at the Pharo Palace to take the best picture of the Old Port of Marseille from its gardens.
- Stop on the Kennedy Saeside Avenue to see the Vallon des Auffes and the Castle of If.
- Stop at the Basilica Notre Dame de la Garde for a private guided tour of the most important monument in Marseille.
Lunch will be organized with your guide according to your wishes and is not included.
Have a nice excursion in Aix en Provence and Marseille.