Excursion Grasse, Saint Paul de Vence & Cagnes sur Mer
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van and start your day trip to Grasse (UNESCO city of perfume), the medieval village of Saint Paul de Vence and the seaside resort of Cagnes sur Mer.
Our Excursion Grasse, Saint Paul de Vence & Cagnes sur Mer includes:
- Scenic drive to Grasse passing by colorful fields of lavender, roses and jasmine as you travel through picturesque countryside of the French Riviera. Grasse is the home town of 30 perfumeries.
- Guided walking tour of the world perfume capital city (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Private tour of the Fragonard perfume factory. Learn how the fragrances are made, from picking flowers to bottling. Sniff delightful aromas and take your time to choose the perfume you prefer at outlet price.
- Saint Paul de Vence:
- Guided walking tour of the picture-perfect Saint Paul de Vence. Explore the cobblestone streets, shops and art galleries with your tour guide. Follow the path of Marc Chagall and see some of his paintings in the village. The path leads you on the city walls where from you can also see his tomb.
- Cagnes sur Mer:
- Panoramic tour along the coast and the beaches and exploration of the old town and the Grimaldi Castle with your tour guide.
- You will also enjoy the futuristic neighborhood of the Polygone Riviera and its shopping center.
- In Cagnes sur Mer you can also visit the house of Auguste Renoir. The painter spent there the last 12 years of his life. Inside the house are 14 of the artist paintings.
Lunch and entrance fees are not included.
Have a nice excursion on the French Riviera.