Excursion Toulon Half Day
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Enjoy a half-day trip in Toulon.
Drive up to the top of the mountain and enjoy the best panorama over the bay.
Discover all the history of the Landing of Provence on a private guided tour.
Our Excursion Toulon Half Day includes:
- Panoramic drive across Toulon including: the Rugby Stadium, the University, the Starsbourg Boulevard, the Opera, the Liberty Square, the Library Palace, the Navy Base, the Mount Faron.
- Your guide will take you to the top of the Mount Faron. Five hundred meters above the sea you will love the magnificent view all over Toulon and its bay. At its peak is the memorial dedicated to the 1944 Allied landings in Provence (Operation Dragoon), and to the liberation of Toulon.
- Enter the Memorial of the Landing of Provence for a private guided tour.
- After the visit of the memorial take time for pictures before driving down to the city center for a walking tour.
- Guided walking tour of Toulon including: the Old Port, the Cours Lafayette and its daily market, the Cathedral of Toulon. On the market your guide will make you taste the local specialty called “Cade”
Thanks to your private guide you won’t lose any time and you will have a professional lecturer by your side.
Have a nice tour with us.