French Riviera Bus Tour
Price per tour
8 hour tour in private bus for 9 to 50 persons.
Tour starts where you wish: hotel, cruise ship, private residence…
Tour available from Cannes, Monaco, Villefranche, Nice, Saint Raphael, Antibes and their surroundings.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Meet your professional tour guide and your bus driver at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable private bus.
Enjoy a full-day tour discovering Monaco, Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice, Villefranche & Antibes.
Our French Riviera Bus Tour includes:
- Antibes: panoramic tour including the old town, the Grimaldi Castle, the superb bay, the sandy beaches and the authentic and colorful traditional market.
- Cannes: panoramic tour including La Croisette Avenue (where all the movie stars let their hand-prints), the red carpet of the Cannes International Film Festival Palace and the Old Port. Stop to explore the old neighborhood called Le Suquet and picture yourself in front of the Film Festival Palace on the Croisette.
- Nice: Panoramic drive along the Bay of Angels, the Promenade des Anglais, the Old Port and the Massena Square. Stop to explore the old Nice where you will visit the cathedral and find the best shopping opportunities. Take a lift up to the highest hill of the city where from you can enjoy the best view over Nice and the Bay of Angels.
- Villefranche: Stop on the panoramic road leading to Monaco to take superb pictures of the Bay of Villefranche and the Rothschild Villa.
- Monaco & Monte Carlo: Explore the Rock neighborhood on a guided walking tour. Follow your guide into the cathedral where Grace Kelly is buried next to her husband Prince Rainier III. See the Grimaldi Palace, the Oceanographic Museum and walk in the sumptuous gardens overlooking the sea. After a drive of the Formula One Grand Prix race track you will arrive in Monte Carlo. See the Grand Casino where James Bond Golden Eye was filmed. You will love the glamorous and luxurious atmosphere of the Casino Square. Here are always some cars that nobody can see elsewhere.
- Free time for lunch will be organize with your guide in the city of your choice.
Head back to your accommodation knowing everything about the French Riviera.
Have a nice tour on the French Riviera.