Sénanque & Luberon Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Visit the most famous 12th century Romanesque abbey of Provence.
Explore the authentic villages of the Lubéron Nature Park.
Our Sénanque Abbey & Lubéron Tour includes:
- Scenic drive away from the beaten tracks across the picturesque countryside of Provence on the way to the Natural Park of the Lubéron.
- Private visit inside the Sénanque Abbey. This Romanesque abbey is still occupied by a community of Cistercian monks. Nested in the middle of limestone hills, it is a peaceful and amazing place to visit and understand the life of the Cistercian monk community.
- After your discovery of Sénanque Abbey your guide will invite you to tour inside the Lubéron Park where you can stop in the village of your choice.
- Roussillon: A beautiful and colorful village in the middle of the French Colorado. From here your guide will invite you for a walk into the French Colorado Canyon. This Canyon is quite small and walking into is easy and safe. A ten minute walk will lead you to a superb panorama of the canyon. From the top of the canyon Roussillon also offers a superb panorama over the Grand Lubéron Valley and its lavender fields.
- Lourmarin: Nested between vineyards and forests Lourmarin has a great heritage thanks to its castle. Enjoy a private visit of the 16th century castle with your guide and learn about the life in Provence in this period. Today the castle is also hosting an artist foundation.
- Gordes: Awarded as the most beautiful French village Gordes is a hilltop village built in the 11th century and offering an impressive castle. Here the specialty is the dry stone construction. All the buildings have to respect this rule. Even the new ones. You will love the view from to top of the hill of Gordes.
Lunch will be organized with your guide according to your wishes and your budget and is not included.
Entrance fees not included.
Have a nice tour with us.