Luberon Wine Tour
Price per tour
8 hour tour in private van for 1 to 8 persons.
Tour starts where you wish: hotel, cruise ship, private residence…
Tour available from Marseille, Aix en Provence, Avignon, Arles, Toulon, La Seyne, Sanary, Bandol and their surroundings.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Enjoy a perfect day trip in the Luberon Natural Park exploring three different wineries.
Into the heart of the Luberon Natural Park, the vines mingle with fruit trees. The Luberon winemakers produce red wines with black fruit flavors, rosés with strawberry and gooseberry aromas and aromatic whites between grapefruit and peach with a wildflower note. All the Luberon wines are dry and powerful.
Our Luberon Wine Tour includes:
- Panoramic drive across the countryside of Provence on your way to the Luberon Natural Park.
- Stop at Château Grand Callamand for a visit of the vineyards and a wine tasting. The Domaine du Grand Callamand surrounds a sixteenth century country house overlooking the plain of the Durance north of Aix en Provence in the Luberon Natural Park.
- Stop at Domaine La Cavale. La Cavale is an exceptional wine tourism area in the heart of the Luberon Natural Park. Built stone by stone, Domaine La Cavale favors sharing. Neophytes and initiates taste the wines of the vineyard and discover others. At once cultural and atypical, it is above all a place where wine and refinement awaken the senses and bring out our emotions in front of a magnificent landscape.
- We recommend lunch in Lourmarin at Auberge La Fenière.Chef Reine Sammut is female chef since 1975. Her cuisine is Mediterranean cuisine made with her heart. With her passion, precision and commitment to French gastronomy, she was awarded a Michelin star in 1995.Auberge la Fenière becomes the first chef restaurant without trace of gluten, thanks to total safety in the kitchen and by working on the choice of rice flour, chickpea, chestnut and other cereals or legumes containing no gluten.Other restaurants are available in the village of Lourmarin according to your wishes and budget.
- After lunch stop in Château La Verrerie. Leader of the Organic Wines in the Lubéron, Château la Verrerie awakens the senses. The winery boasts breathtaking panoramas. It opens its doors and welcomes visitors to visit the cellars, for special tastings and the discovery of olive oils and local delicatessen products.
- Drive back to your accommodation after a perfect Luberon Wine Tour.
Other vineyards can be visited on your request.
Lunch will be organized according to your wishes and is not included.
Wine tastings are to be paid directly at the winery. Consider from 5 to 15 euros per person depending on the number of wines you taste.
Have a great wine tour in the Luberon.