Maeght Foundation Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship or hotel.
Board a comfortable van.
Enjoy a private tour of the Maeght Foundation.
Walk in the footsteps of Marc Chagall and admire his paintings in Saint Paul de Vence.
Enter the unique Chapel made by Matisse in Vence.
Our Maeght Foundation Tour includes:
- Panoramic drive along the French Riviera on your way to Saint Paul de Vence.
- Private exploration into the Maeght Foundation. Admire an outstanding art collection including master pieces by Chagall, Vasarely, Giacometti and Miro among many others.
- Follow your guide on the Chagall footpath connecting the Maeght Foundation to the center of the authentic medieval village of Saint Paul de Vence where Marc Chagall is buried.
- Take some time for lunch in Saint Paul de Vence. The Colombe d’Or restaurant is a must.
- Guided walking tour of Saint Paul de Vence including the Museum and the sumptuous Chapel. By the end of the village, walking upon the city walls you will enjoy a perfect panorama over the French Riviera.
- Follow the tour to the small town of Vence, located just a few minutes from Saint Paul de Vence. In Vence you will enter the Matisse Chapel called “Chapelle du Rosaire”. A unique sacred monument entirely designed and made by Henri Matisse.
Lunch will be organized according to your wishes and is not included.
Entrance fees not included.
Have a great tour.