Marseille & Cassis Bus Tour
Meet your professional tour guide and your bus driver at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable bus.
Enjoy a full-day tour exploring Marseille & Cassis.
Our Marseille & Cassis Bus Tour includes:
- Panoramic tour of Marseille including:
- The Longchamp Palace (photo stop 15 minutes).
- The Major Cathedral (photo stop 15 minutes)
- The MUCEM (from outside)
- The Fortress Saint Jean and the Fortress Saint Nicolas
- The Old Port
- The Canebière
- Saint Charles Station
- A drive along the Kennedy Corniche (with photo stop by the Château d’If and Vallon des Auffes)
- The Borély Castle, the Hippodrome and the Golf course of Marseille
- 45 minute stop and private guided tour of the Basilica Notre Dame de la Garde to enjoy the magnificent 360° panorama over the entire Marseille.
- Drive from Marseille to Cassis passing by the Cap Canaille: Photo stop to picture Cassis bay and the Calanques National Park from the cape Canaille (the highest cliff in France).
- Free Time and lunch on your own in Cassis
- Guided walking tour of Cassis including: The Victor Hugo Avenue and its shops full of local specialties, the Castle, the beach, the Old Port.
- Free time in Cassis: you will have enough time to embark a boat tour to the fjords of the Calanques National Park (boat tour not included) or taste the world famous AOC Cassis white wine.
Lunch will be organized with your guide according to your wishes and is not included.
Have a nice day trip in Marseille and Cassis.