Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Explore Marseille on a full-day tour and discover all the magic beauties of the oldest city of France.
Marseille has so much to offer. The city foundation dates back to 600 B.C. when the people of Foça (a city in Turkey) settled there after crossing the Mediterranean. Your guide will tell you the details of the fascinating history of the foundation of Marseille, the oldest French city and capital city of Provence.
Our Marseille Tour includes:
- Panoramic tour of Marseille including: Major Cathedral, MUCEM museum, Fortress Saint Jean, Fortress Saint Nicolas, the Panier neighborhood, City Hall Palace, Old Port, Canebière Street, Vestiges Gardens, Saint Victor Monastery, Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica, Longchamp Palace, Saint Charles train station, Arch of Triumph, Kennedy Seaside Avenue, Castle of If, Vallon des Auffes, Prado Beaches, Marseille Stadium, Borély Castle, Borély Hippodrome and Golf Course. End the panoramic tour with a special drive along all the bay of Marseille till the end of the road in the creek of Callelongue.
- Stop at the Longchamp Palace for a private guided tour of the palace and its gardens.
- Stop on the Kennedy Seaside Avenue and picture yourself in front of the Islands of Marseille.
- Stop at the Borély Castle for a private guided tour of the castle and its gardens.
- Stop at the Basilica Notre Dame de la Garde for a private guided tour of the most important monument in Marseille. From the Basilica you can enjoy a 360° panorama over the city.
- Take time for lunch by the Old Port or the Vallon des Auffes. The specialty of Marseille is the “Bouillabaisse”.
- Guided walking tour of the Panier neighborhood:
- Explore the oldest neighborhood of Marseille.
- Follow your guide inside the Major Cathedral.
- Enter the Old Charity Palace.
- Go to the top of Saint Jean Fortress and get the best view over the Old Port.
- See the 12th century Saint Laurent Church.
- Pass by the ancient Greek Agora.
- Discover the ancient hospital of Marseille today transformed into a 5 star hotel.
- Enjoy some time on the Old Port and by the daily markets.
Lunch will be organized with your guide according to your wishes and your budget and is not included.
Your guide will drive you back to your accommodation or cruise by the end of tour.
Have a nice tour with us.