Marseille Walking Tour
Meet your professional tour guide anywhere in Marseille.
Explore the oldest French city on a private walking tour.
Our Marseille Walking Tour includes:
- Follow your guide along the narrow streets of the oldest neighborhood of the city called “Le Panier”. You will see the Saint Laurent Church, the ancient Greek Agora, the Old Charity Palace, the Ancient Hospital Palace, the Windmills square and the City Hall Palace.
- Enter Saint Jean Fortress offering a superb panorama over the Old Port and the bay of Marseille. From there you can see all the old port, the basilica Notre Dame de la Garde, Saint Victor Monastery and the Saint Nicolas Fortress.
- Follow your guide inside of Marseille’s Major Cathedral. The cathedral square is the perfect place to understand the evolution of Marseilles from 600 B.C. to nowadays. In front of the cathedral stands the Mucem, the modern museum of the Mediterranean civilizations.
- Walk along the Old Port to reach the Vestiges Garden. Here you can see the Ancient Greek port.
- Finish the tour by the main street called Canebière and its daily market. Here you can find plenty of shops and cafés.
- During your tour your guide will also tell you about the local specialties such as the soap of Marseille, the Pastis, the Navettes or the Calissons, and help you with many shopping tips.
Have a nice walking tour in Marseille.