Minivan Tour Aix en Provence & Cassis
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Explore Aix en Provence & Cassis on a full day trip.
Our Minivan Tour Aix en Provence & Cassis includes:
Morning in Aix en Provence
- Start your tour with a drive through the countryside of Provence on your way to Aix en Provence.
- Enjoy a panoramic drive of Aix en Provence: see the Jas de Bouffan (former house of Paul Cezanne) and stop by Cezanne Studio for a private visit.
- Explore the pedestrian center of Aix en Provence on a guided walking tour including: the Cours Mirabeau, the Mazarin neighborhood and its seventeenth century palaces such as Hotel de Caumont, Cezanne first house, Cezanne school, the Saint Sauveur Cathedral and its fourth century baptistery, the City Hall square and the Market Palace.
- Spend time in the city center for shopping and tasting the local specialties such as the Calisson.
- You can stop for lunch in Aix en Provence or in Cassis. Your guide will advice the best restaurant according to your wishes.
Afternoon in Cassis
- Enjoy a panoramic drive of the Calanques National Park: Drive up the top of the highest cliff in France and enjoy the best view over the bay of Cassis and the National Park.
- Explore the pedestrian center of Cassis on a guided walking tour including: the Fishermen Port and its traditional boats, the Victor Hugo Avenue and its elegant shops, the City Hall Gardens, the Castle, the beach.
- You can also take a boat tour inside the fjords of the Calanques National Park or enjoy a wine tasting in the city center.
Lunch will be organized with the advice of your tour guide according to your wishes and is not included.
Entrance fees and boat tour not included.
Have a nice tour in Cassis and Aix en Provence.