Monaco & Eze Tour
Price per tour
8 hour tour in private van for 1 to 8 persons.
Tour starts where you wish: hotel, cruise ship, private residence…
Tour available from Cannes, Monaco, Villefranche, Nice, Antibes, Saint Raphael and their surroundings.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Drive along the French Riviera.
Explore Monaco, Monte Carlo, and the hilltop village of Eze.
Our Monaco & Eze Tour includes:
- Explore the Rock of Monaco, the historical settlement of the Grimaldi Princes. Your guide will lead you to the Cathedral where Princess Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III are buried. See the Grimaldi Palace, walk into the high gardens and the narrow Italian style streets of the Rock.
- Leave the Rock en route to the glamorous Monte Carlo neighborhood.
- After a drive on the Formula One Grand Prix race track you will arrive to Monte Carlo neighborhood. Enjoy a private tour inside its world famous Grand Casino into which the James Bond movie Golden Eye was partly filmed (entrance fee not included).
- Drive to the high gardens of the Princedom and enjoy the best panoramic views of Monaco and Monte Carlo.
- Stop for lunch in Monaco or Eze as you prefer.
- In Eze, a guided walking tour will take you through the narrow, cobblestone-side streets with decorated floral arrangements cascading down buildings. This lovely shopping village offers perfumeries, local handcraft, and cafes.
- Dramatic coastal views of the Mediterranean demand your attention as you ride along the coast to the village. You will ascend a rugged mountain where the medieval village of Eze sits on a rocky peak that is 460 meters above the sea.
- The village encircles the base of the castle with narrow streets. It includes terrace cafés, restaurants, an ancient fort and a beautiful botanical gardens that stands upon the rock.
Have a nice tour.