Nice, Eze & Monaco Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van and explore the coast of the French Riviera.
Enjoy private guided tours in Nice, Eze & Monaco.
Our Nice, Eze & Monaco Tour includes:
- Panoramic drive including: The beachfront “Promenade des Anglais” along the Bay of Angels, the Old Port, the Paillon Gardens and the Massena square, their water mirrors and their modern art sculptures.
- Guided walking tour of the pedestrian center including: its Baroque palaces, its cathedral, its elegant boutiques, the daily flower market and the handcraft market of the Cours Saleya.
- Panoramic drive to Eze along the Corniche Road with gorgeous views on the French Riviera Coast.
- Guided walking tour of the authentic medieval village perched on the rocky coast 460 meters above the sea. Follow your guide in the village full of shady squares, galleries and handcraft shops. The coastal views from Eze are breathtaking.
- Visit the Fragonard Perfumery and get your fragrances at outlet prices.
- Monaco & Monte Carlo:
- Guided walking tour of the Rock of Monaco including: the cathedral where Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III are buried, the Oceanographic Museum, the Prince Palace and the superb gardens above the sea.
- Drive on Monaco Formula One Grand Prix race track to the Monte Carlo neighborhood. Admire its luxurious hotels and its famous Grand Casino where James Bond Golden Eye was partly filmed.
Lunch will be organized according to your wishes in the city of your choice and is not included.
Have a nice tour.