Nice & Monaco Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable minivan.
Drive along the coast of the French Riviera to explore Nice, Monaco & Monte Carlo.
Our Nice & Monaco Tour includes:
- Panoramic drive along the coast of the French Riviera on your way to Nice.
- Panoramic drive including: The beachfront “Promenade des Anglais” along the Bay of Angels, the Old Port, the Paillon Gardens and the Massena square, their water mirrors and their modern art sculptures.
- Guided walking tour of the pedestrian center including: the castle hill, the Baroque palaces, the cathedral, the elegant boutiques, the daily flower market and the handcraft market of the Cours Saleya.
- Panoramic drive to Monaco along the upper Corniche Road with gorgeous views on the coast of the French Riviera.
- Monaco & Monte Carlo:
- Guided walking tour of the Rock of Monaco including: the cathedral where Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III are buried, the Oceanographic Museum, the Prince Palace and the superb gardens above the sea.
- Drive on Monaco Formula One Grand Prix race track to the Monte Carlo neighborhood. Admire its luxurious hotels and its famous Grand Casino where James Bond Golden Eye was partly filmed.
You can start this tour either with Nice or Monaco and Monte Carlo.
If you want to visit Monte Carlo Grand Casino, we recommend to start the tour with Monaco and Monte Carlo. The Grand Casino of Monte Carlo is open as a museum in the morning. Follow your guide into the Grand Casino built by the famous architect Garnier. The Opéra room located behind the Casino is not opened to visitors. The entrance fee inside the Grand Casino when gambling games are closed is 15 euros per person.
If you want to enjoy the big flower, food and handcraft market in Nice, we recommend to start the tour with Nice. The market closes at 12.30.
Lunch will be organized according to your wishes in the city of your choice and is not included.
We wish you an excellent tour on the French Riviera.