Nice Walking Tour
Meet your professional tour guide anywhere in Nice.
Explore Nice on a private guided walking tour.
Our Nice Walking Tour includes:
- Follow your guide in the old town of Nice to explore its colorful markets and enjoy its relaxing atmosphere.
- Walk across the flower, food and handcraft market of the Cours Saleya where you will see Matisse house.
- Continue in the Old Nice and follow your guide inside the Baroque Cathedral.
- Take the lift up to the top of the hill where used to stand the middle age city and its impressive castle. From there you can admire all the city and its marvelous Bay of Angels.
- Follow the tour to the “Promenade des Anglais”. The most famous promenade in the world has kept its luxury and its architecture from the former century. Among the nicest buildings in the city is the remarkable Negresco Hotel.
- You will then enjoy the freshness of the Albert I gardens built over the Paillon river. They are a real delight with their modern art sculptures and water mirrors.
- Finish the tour by the elegant Masséna square and remarkable modern art.
Have a great walking tour in Nice.