Loving Picasso Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Start your private tour on the footsteps of Pablo Picasso on the French Riviera.
Visit all the places where he lived and painted between 1947 and 1973.
Pablo Picasso settled on the French Riviera after the Second World War and stayed in several towns such as Antibes, Juan les Pins, Vallauris and Mougins where he died in 1973.
Our Picasso tour includes:
- A scenic drive along the French Riviera on your way to Antibes.
- A private guided tour of the magnificent Picasso Museum in Antibes where you can admire the master piece of Picasso called the Joy of Living. After the visit of museum your guide will invite you to discover the beautiful seaside resort of Antibes. One of the most famous destination of the French Riviera.
- A scenic drive to the charming town of Vallauris. Here Picasso stayed ten years painting and sculpturing.
- A guided walking tour of Vallauris including: the visit of the Picasso ceramics museum of Vallauris, the famous fresco WAR AND PEACE painted by Picasso in 1953 inside a little chapel next to the museum and the statue of Picasso THE MAN AND THE SHEEP.
- A scenic drive to Mougins where Picasso settled in 1961 till the end of his life. You will see his last house.
- A guided walking tour of Mougins: this little town has an interesting museum of photography with many pictures of Picasso who loved to be photographed in his everyday life surrounded with his family and friends.
Lunch will be organized according to your wishes and is not included.
Entrance fees not included.
Have a nice tour.