Pont du Gard & Arles Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Enjoy a full-day trip in Arles & the Pont du Gard.
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage most impressive monuments in Provence and learn everything about the Roman Empire.
Our Pont du Gard & Arles Tour includes:
- Panoramic drive across the countryside of Provence on your way to Arles.
- Panoramic drive around Arles including: the Roman Aqueduct, the Roman Bridge, the City Walls.
- Guided walking tour in the historical center of Arles including:
- The Roman Amphitheater: built 2000 years ago, it is still in use for concerts and local bull runs. Your guide will tell you every details about the gladiators fights and the evolution of the monument.
- The Roman Theater: built 2000 years ago and also still in use. Follow your guide and learn everything about the Roman Empire leisure society.
- Drive through the vineyards and the fields to “Le Pont du Gard”, the hugest Roman Aqueduct left in the world.It may be the most extraordinary piece of engineering left from the Romans, perfectly calculated regarding the water speed in the aqueduct. Your guide will tell you all the details of one of the greatest piece of engineering of the antiquity and invite you for a private tour of the Pont du gard Museum.
Lunch will be organized listening to your wishes and is not included.
Entrance fees not included.
Have a nice tour with us.