Les Baux de Provence & Saint Rémy de Provence Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Enjoy a day trip to Les Baux de Provence & Saint Rémy de Provence.
Visit the art exhibition in Les Carrières de Lumières.
Explore Van Gogh psychiatric asylum in Saint Rémy de Provence.
Our Les Baux de Provence & Saint Rémy de Provence Tour includes:
- Panoramic drive across the countryside of Provence passing by the villages of Maussane les Alpilles and Mouriès specialized in olive oil production.
- In Les Baux de Provence, your guide will invite you to enjoy the best art exhibition in Provence in Les Carrières de Lumières.
- Visit of the medieval village of Les Baux de Provence and its impressive castle built upon the rock. Learn the amazing history of the Lords of Les Baux de Provence who were considering themselves descendants of the wise-man Balthazar. From the top of the rock you will love the breathtaking view over the rocky hills and the fields of the Rhone river valley.
- Scenic drive on the road to Saint Rémy de Provence across the vineyards and the Alpilles mountains.
- Guided walking tour into Van Gogh Asylum: Originally a monastery called Saint Paul de Mausole, the asylum is still working as a psychiatric hospital where Art Therapy is being provided. Enter Van Gogh bedroom and walk around the asylum in the fields where reproductions of his paintings are everywhere. An astonishing Roman heritage is also to see at the entrance of the site. There are a Roman Mausoleum and a Roman Arch of Triumph from the first century A.D.
- Explore the small town of Saint Rémy and enjoy its unique and authentic atmosphere. Your guide will show you the house where the famous Nostradamus was born and help you to get the best shopping bargains.
Lunch will be organized with your guide according to your wishes and budget and is not included.
Entrance fees not included.
Have a nice tour in Saint Remy de Provence & Les Baux de Provence.