Toulon Walking Tour
Meet your professional tour guide anywhere in Toulon.
Explore the historical center on a private guided tour.
Embark a boat and explore the bay. Boat trip included.
Our Toulon Walking Tour includes:
- Start the tour on the Old Port to understand the origin of Toulon.
- Follow your guide on the market. Toulon has the biggest fruit and vegetable market in Provence. Taste the local specialty called “La Cade”.
- Continue the tour inside the Cathedral and learn about the beginning of the Christian religion in Provence.
- Enter the 19th century neighborhood, its luxurious boulevards and explore the Liberty square to learn about the French Revolution.
- Embark a bus-boat and enjoy a tour around the bay. From the boat you can see the Navy ships, the fortresses along the coast and the fish farms. From the boat you can stop by the most beautiful beach around Toulon called “Les Sablettes”.
Thanks to your private guide you won’t lose any time and you will have a professional lecturer by your side.
Boat trip included.
Have a nice walking tour in Toulon.