Tour Arles for a Half Day
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable minivan.
Enjoy a drive in the countryside of Provence & explore Arles.
Arles is a must destination in Provence. It offers a sumptuous UNESCO Heritage & is forever the city where Vincent Van Gogh reached the top of his art.
Our Tour Arles Discovery includes:
- A panoramic drive across the countryside to admire the most beautiful landscapes of Provence painted by Vincent Van Gogh.
- A photo stop at Van Gogh bridge, the Pont Langlois.
- A panoramic tour of the UNESCO city including: the Alyscamps, the Rhone river, the vestiges of the two thousand year old Roman bridge, the Roman Baths, the City Walls and the Luma Tower.
- A guided walking tour of the pedestrian center of Arles including:
- The Roman Amphitheater (UNESCO) still in use for the local bull races.
- The Roman Theater (UNESCO) where concerts and theater pieces are still being performed.
- The Saint Trophime Church and its marvelous cloister (UNESCO). Built in the 12th century this church offers unique sculptures.
- Van Gogh Café, Van Gogh Garden and Van Gogh Hospital (where he got admitted after he cut his ear). The former Hospital is now one of the many art centers in the City.
- Many reproductions of Van Gogh paintings visible in the city exactly where Vincent Van Gogh made them.
Entrance fees are not included.
Have a nice tour in Arles.