Visit Arles & Aix en Provence
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable minivan.
Explore Aix en Provence & Arles on a full-day tour.
Our Visit Arles & Aix en Provence includes:
Morning in Arles
- Start with a drive through the countryside of Provence and the Camargue Natural Park on your way to Arles.
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Arles including: Photo stops by Van Gogh Langlois Bridge, the Roman Bridge, the Rhône River, Van Gogh Bedroom Square, the Alyscamps, the Roman Aqueduct and the Roman Baths.
- Explore the pedestrian center of Arles on a guided walking tour including: the Roman Amphitheater, the Roman Theater, the Roman Obelisk, the Roman Cryptoportiques, Saint Trophime Church, Van Gogh Garden, Van Gogh Hostipal, Van Gogh Café.
- Free time for lunch and shopping before driving to Aix en Provence. Your guide will advice the best restaurant according to your wishes.
Afternoon in Aix en Provence
- Enjoy a panoramic drive of Aix en Provence: see the Jas de Bouffan (former house of Paul Cezanne), stop by Cezanne Studio.
- Explore the pedestrian center of Aix en Provence on a guided walking tour including: the Cours Mirabeau, the Mazarin neighborhood and its seventeenth century palaces such as Hotel de Caumont, Cezanne first house, Cezanne school, the Saint Sauveur Cathedral and its fourth century baptistery, the City Hall square and the Market Palace.
- Free time in the city center for shopping or taste the local specialty: the Calisson.
Lunch will be organized with the advice of your tour guide according to your wishes and is not included.
Entrance fees not included.
Have a nice tour to Arles and Aix en Provence.