Marseille Cassis Tour
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Enjoy a complete exploration of Marseille and Cassis on a private tour with your professional tour guide.
Our Marseille Cassis Tour includes:
- Panoramic tour of Marseille including: the Major Cathedral, the MUCEM Museum, Saint Jean Fortress, Saint Nicolas Fortress, the Old Port, the Kennedy Seaside Avenue, the Castle of If, Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica, the Borély Castle, the Prado Beaches, Marseille Stadium.
- Stop on the Kennedy Seaside Avenue to picture the Castle of If and the bay of Marseille.
- Stop at the Basilica Notre Dame de la Garde for a private tour of the most important monument of Marseille.
- Panoramic drive to Cassis across the Calanques National Park:
- Stop on the road to picture Marseille, Cassis and the National Park.
- Stop at the Cape Canaille (called by the locals the Swimming Mountain), the highest cliff above the sea in France.
- Guided walking tour of Cassis:
- Reach the small seaside resort of Cassis. Your guide-lecturer will lead you through the lovely streets of this peaceful fishermen village while telling you all about its history, way of life and its best specialties.
- Here you can ask your guide for a wine tasting in one of the local wineries. Cassis white wine is truly delightful.
- You can also embark one of the Cassis boats to sail into the fjords of the Calanques National Park in company of your guide.
Lunch will be organized with your guide according to your wishes and is not included.
Boat trip not included.
Have a nice day with us.