A Day on the French Riviera Tour
Price per tour
8 hour tour in private van for 1 to 8 persons.
Tour starts where you wish: hotel, cruise ship, private residence…
Tour available from Cannes, Monaco, Villefranche, Nice, Saint Raphael, Antibes, Grasse and their surroundings.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Explore all the French Riviera on a private day trip.
Our French Riviera Tour includes:
- Drive along the Côte d’Azur with your tour guide and enjoy all the must sees of the French Riviera.
- Antibes: Scenic drive to see the old town, the Grimaldi Castle, the bay of Juan les Pins, the sandy beaches.
- Cannes: Scenic drive on the luxurious seaside avenue of “La Croisette” where movie stars let their hand-prints, you will also see the Lérins Islands and the Old Port. Stop in Cannes to picture yourself on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival Palace and follow your guide into the historical center called “Le Suquet”.
- Nice: After a drive along the Promenade des Anglais, the Old Port, the Paillon Gardens and the Massena Square, your guide will take you into the old town where you can visit the cathedral and find the best shopping opportunities. Follow your guide and take a lift up the highest hill of the city where from you can enjoy the best view over Nice and the Bay of Angels.
- Villefranche: Stop on the panoramic road overlooking the bay to take superb pictures. Drive down the road into the old walls and understand the history of this small town which used to be the port of Nice.
- Monaco & Monte Carlo: Follow your guide into the cathedral where Grace Kelly is buried next to her husband Prince Rainier III. See the Grimaldi Palace, the Oceaonagraphic museum and walk in the sumptuous gardens overlooking the sea. After a drive of the Formula One Grand Prix race track you will arrive in Monte Carlo. See the Grand Casino where James Bond Golden Eye was filmed. You will love the glamorous and luxurious atmosphere of the Casino Square. Here are always some cars that nobody can see elsewhere. Follow your guide for a private tour inside the Grand Casino.
Lunch will be organized according to your wishes and is not included.
Entrance fees not included.
Have the greatest French Riviera tour.