Meet your professional tour guide at your cruise ship, hotel or private residence.
Board a comfortable van.
Drive along the French Riviera and enjoy a full-day tour of Monaco & Monte Carlo.
Entrances included into the Prince Palace, the Grand Casino, the Oceanographic museum and the Cathedral.
Our Monte Carlo & Monaco Tour includes:
- Drive along the French Riviera on your way to Monaco and stop for pictures along the road.
- Explore the Rock of Monaco, the historical settlement of the Grimaldi Princes, on a guided walking tour including: the Oceanographic Museum, the Gardens above the Sea, the Cathedral where Princess Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III are buried, the Grimaldi Palace and the narrow Italian style streets of the Rock.
- Enjoy a full tour on the Formula One Grand Prix race track en route to the glamorous Monte Carlo neighborhood.
- Explore Monte Carlo on a guided walking tour including: the world famous Grand Casino into which the James Bond movie Golden Eye was partly filmed (entrance fee not included), the Hotel de Paris, the Casino square and its crazy cars, the Opera, the Casino Gardens, the Japanese Garden.
- Stop for lunch around the Casino or in la Turbie.
- Enjoy the rest of your day driving to the high gardens of Monaco where from you can admire all the city state. Above Monaco, you will also reach la Turbie. On the top of the mountain above the sea is the best panoramic view of Monaco and the French Riviera.
Your private guide will take you back to your accommodation at the end of the tour.
Lunch will be organized according to your wishes and is not included.
Have a nice tour with us.